Classic Ocean Pines resort living in this unique, well maintained home. The home features two bedrooms, a large loft and one full-bathroom. The open living area features the living room with wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings, dining area and fully-equipped kitchen with a convenient breakfast counter. The large windows and glass entry doors let in an abundance of nice, natural light. Both bedrooms are on the entry level in the rear of the home. The full-bathroom is centrally located and easily accessible from throughout the home. The second floor has a large loft that could be used as a third bedroom, second living area, office or a combination of these configurations. This is a quality, Steen built home that shows true pride of ownership. It is situated on a large, dry lot and features a paved driveway, large front deck, storage shed and a large backyard that offers a lot of possibilities. The home is being sold fully-furnished and equipped. Community amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, Ocean City beach club, parks, marinas, golf course, Yacht Club, tennis courts and more. Great value in a great resort community that is a short drive from Ocean City. Schedule your private showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, A-Frame, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,152 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Community Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Marina/Marina Club, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price